Forest Road School PTA
Support Forest Road School PTA when you shop AmazonSmiles!!
Benefits of PTA Membership - For Forest Road School PTA Members
Please click here to join Forest Road School PTA - REMIND
Enter this #: 81010
Text this message: @forestroa
Forest Road School PTA Birthday Box
Welcome to Let’s Talk at Lunch!, where Valley Stream 30 leaders are available for one-on-one dialogues with parents and community members on pre-selected topics.
- Wednesday, March 14th - Early Student Dismissal – 11:15am
- Tuesday, March 20th - Early Student Dismissal – 11:15am
- Friday, March 23rd - Spirit Day
- Monday, March 26th - Popcorn/Cookie Dough Fundraiser - Delivery Day
- Wednesday, March 28th - Incoming Kindergarten Orientation Meeting 2pm-3pm
- Friday, Marchy 30th - Friday, April 6th - Spring Recess - School Closed
- Wednesday, April 18th - PTA General/Budget/Election Meeting 7:15pm
- Wednesday, April 18th - Friday, April 20th - Book Fair
- Thursday, April 26th - Lights On For Education @ MJHS 7:15pm-9pm
- Friday, April 27th - Spirit Day
- Wednesday, May 9th - Thursday, May 10th - Plant Sale
- Friday, May 11th - Staff Appreciation Day Luncheon
- Tuesday, May 15th - Budget Vote - 6am-9pm/ Fine & Performing Arts Show 7:30pm - 9pm
- Wednesday, May 16th - PTA General Meeting/Celebration/ Volunteer Appreciation 7:15pm
- Thursday, May 24th - PTA Installation Dinner
- Monday, May 28th - Memorial Day - School Closed
Volunteer Sign-Up Sheets 2017-2018
PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
PTA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LETTER
NYS PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA)
recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in
quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all
children and its diverse membership through increased parent and
community awaremess, advocacy, education, and involvement.
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children
* To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages
in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.