Forest Road School PTA
Support Forest Road School PTA when you shop AmazonSmiles!!
Benefits of PTA Membership - For Forest Road School PTA Members
Please click here to join Forest Road School PTA - REMIND
Enter this #: 81010
Text this message: @forestroa
Forest Road School PTA Birthday Box
It’s time to enlist next year’s committee chairpersons!
Forest Road School PTA needs your help!!
Please click here for the Chairperson request flyer.
- Wednesday, May 16th - PTA General Meeting/Reflections Awards/Volunteer Appreciation - 7pm - 8:15pm
- Thursday, May 24th - PTA Installation Dinner - Cancelled
- Saturday, May 26th - Class of 2019 - Car Wash - Hendrickson Park Pool Lot - 10am - 2pm
- Sunday, May 27th - Saturday, May 26th - Class of 2019 - Car Wash - Rain Date
- Monday, May 28th - Memorial Day - School Closed
- Friday, June 1st - Field Day
- Thursday, June 14th - Flag Day
- Thursday, June 14th - Early Dismissal - 11:15am
- Friday, June 15th - School Closed
- Wesdneday, June 20th - Kindergarten Moving Up Ceremony - 10am
- Thursday, June 21st - 6th Grade Closing Exercises - 7pm - Shaw Avenue School
- Friday, June 22nd - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Volunteer Sign-Up Sheets 2017-2018
PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
PTA BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP LETTER
NYS PTA MISSION STATEMENT
The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA)
recognizes that every child deserves excellence in education and in
quality of life. NYS PTA will maintain its commitment and service to all
children and its diverse membership through increased parent and
community awaremess, advocacy, education, and involvement.
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents
and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children
* To develop between educators and the general public such united
efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages
in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.